Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Free Graphic Wednesday

Hello bloggers and bloggerettes.  I started this free graphic blog last week where I will be posting images that I thought might be useful to some of my crafty friends. I’ve started with images from a 1924 baby book I picked up at an estate sale. 
I do not intend to try to replace The Graphic Fairy lol, no one could, but I thought it would be fun to share what images I have with you.

babybooklilgirl
Isn’t this little girl adorable? She seems to be peeking at something. For those of you who don’t know just right click on the image and select  “save image as” to save the image to your computer.

babyscale


Love this antique scale.

babyscale2

wildroseboder
Wouldn’t this wild rose border page be great for scrapbooking?
Hope you enjoy these and I’ll have something different next week.


By the way don't forget about the $25 Hobby Lobby Gift Card giveaway! It ends this Friday. Tell all of your friends. Go here to enter.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...