Monday, March 4, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #28 & Features!

+PJH Designs

 



Its been a great week for me I hope its been a good one for you also.

I've actually been able to get some furniture painted this week but nothing ready to share yet. Soon.

My favorite vintage picture this week from Free Graphic Wednesday was this pretty lady!



You may see all the free graphics from last week here.

Now on to our features for this week and we've got some really good ones.



#1 The Dedicated House...A Little This A Little That



#2 The Honeysuckle Bus Stop...Fireplace Reveal



#3 Art is Beauty...Emerald Isle Parlor Table



#4 Create Inspire...Buffet Makeover



#5 JBigg's Little Pieces...How's Your Weather


#6 My Shabby French Life...Shabby Chic Altered Book



#7 Lynda of Lakeland...Mario Party


Wow! Are you ladies talented our not? I always have such a hard time choosing who to feature. Thanks to everyone that linked up.

If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below! If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.


PJH Desisgns





Life on Lakeshore Drive







Be sure to join my friends Kathy and Kathe at 
their great parties this week!


Now before we start the party I have a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 


*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.



Soooo...what have you been up to? We want to see!


Hugs,



22 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the feature Peggy! I love all of them!

Unknown said...

Great party again this week, I am so happy to be linking up!
Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!
Sarah

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you so much for the feature! And, thanks for hosting. Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy! Have a wonderful week :-)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Peggy! The fireplace reveal at Honeysuckle Bus Stop is just gorgeous..great features this week! Hugs, Penny

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Thanks so much for the feature on your blog. We have just about dug out of the snow.

One More Time Events said...

Thanks for a great party and for hosting!

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Peggy, thanks again for hosting the party. I always enjoy it a lot.

Hugs,
Helen

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

I'm so happy to have been featured in your so nice party ! Thank you so much Peggy. Thank you so much for hosting in this new party : this time it's about the costumes I realized to go to VENICE carnival in February.

xoxo from PARIS
Joƫlle

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your day.

With A Blast said...

Thank you for hosting, Peggy!

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Thank you for having me Peggy! x

Biljana said...

Beautiful inspirations, thanks for hosting:-) Hugs, Biljana

Unknown said...

Love that fireplace reveal. Thank you Peggy for a great place to party. Blessings, Patti

DIYbyDesign said...

I found you via the Linky blog party directory. I am your latest follower. Thanks so much for hosting.

Unknown said...

I found you via the Linky List Directory. Thank you for hosting! I am a new GFC follower.

Lynda said...

Thanks so much for the feature! You are a marvelous hostess! We all love to party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Peggy! I finally made it. Phew. LOL Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Love that emerald green table. It is gorgeous.

XOXO
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy, I am running a bit late with my comments but Thanks for always hosting and for also taking the time to stop by!! Hope you are having a good week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jeannie and Linda said...

Beautiful party Peggy! Thanks for hosting.

have a blessed day!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Diane said...

I am linking up for the first time. Found you at Kathe's party. Such nice features. I love the bird at the feeder. Thanks for hosting and I am now following you on GFC. Hope you'll stop by for a visit!

The Honeysuckle Bus Stop said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fireplace, Peggy! I'll be back to link up with you!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...